1. Are you pregnant or nursing?
2. I absolutely understand and accept that such procedure is a process, often requiring multiple applications of color to achieve desirable results and the 100% success cannot be guaranteed.
3. I have received, reviewed and understand the pre-procedural instructions as given to me and agree to follow them.
4. Depending on the procedure(s), which I select, I accept responsibility for determining the shape, and position of eyebrows, eyeliners, lipliner and/or full lip color.
5. I understand that the color selection and color results in all procedures are not an exact science.
6. I understand that positioning of my procedures can be affected if I have elected or wish to elect cosmetic surgery, Botox, or Restalyne, and I assume this responsibility.
7. I understand that this procedure will fade and this fading can alter the original pigment color and that this determines that it is a time for a touch-up visit.
8. I realize this is an elective cosmetic procedure and is not medically necessary.
9. It has been explained to me that the following possibilities may occur: Minor and temporary bleeding, bruising, redness or other discoloration; swelling; fever blisters on the lip area following lip procedures and/or fading or loss of pigment.
10. I understand that many lasers & IPL’s (Intense Pulse Lights) including those used for hair removal, anti-aging, Photo Facials, removal of lines may or will turn permanent make up dark or even black. I agree to inform my esthetician or anyone operating such that I have permanent make up.
11. I give my consent to Arch & Crown to confer with my physicians for medical information required for the safety of my procedures.
12. I understand there are no refunds for this procedure as results vary and individual results are not guaranteed.
13. I am aware that if an infection occurs after I have received Permanent Cosmetics to see with my primary physician or an emergency room immediately.