Extreme Protect SPF 40 is a multilevel environmentally protective treatment formula featuring our proprietary Extremozyme® technology combined with scientifically advanced all-physical sunscreen actives; transparent micronized Zinc Oxide and transparent micronized Titanium Dioxide. This antioxidant-rich state-of-the-art broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen helps support optimal skin health as it moisturizes and protects.
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Water-resistant formula
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smooths and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Lowers risk of photoaging and skin cancer
- Available in: Translucent, PerfecTint Beige, and PerfecTint Bronze
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.